The Board of Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our dedicated support team. The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant educational qualification to at least NVQ level 3 or be able to demonstrate appropriate work experience
- Ideally have experience of working in a school office or similar environment
- Ideally have a knowledge and understanding of SIMS or other management information systems
- Be confident in working with Office 365 to support the smooth running of the school office
- Be confident in dealing with enquiries from parents and others by telephone or in person
- Be able to manage priorities in a flexible working environment
- Have experience of general clerical/administrative support e g photocopying, filing and typing
- Have experience of general financial administration such as orders, invoice processing and credit control
You will work 25 hours each week. The post is term-time only over 195 days including 3 staff training days. You will also be required to attend after-school CPD sessions as necessary.
This post is a Grade 5 position, spine points 17 – 20: £17,076 to £17,776 (pro rata).
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am 20th October 2021
Interviews to take place on:
Whitehouse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate. Full details of the school Safeguarding policy can be found on the school website.
For an application pack please see the school website or contact the School Business Manager, Joanna Morris, at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0191 643 2890