This is a unique opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join the leadership team of our successful and happy school. Governors at Whitehouse Primary School wish to appoint a talented teacher, who is dedicated to improving learning, to help shape our future, and join a team that is determined to secure the best possible outcomes for the children in our care.
Staff at Whitehouse Primary School have high aspirations for our pupils. We offer them an enhanced and enriched experience to ensure they are motivated learners and are fully prepared for each step of their learning journey.
We have a fully inclusive and nurturing approach to our pupils and their families and this is complimented with high expectations and a passion for school improvement.
If you believe you are a strong leader and your ethos and vision would complement our approach then we would look forward to hearing from you.
You will be:
- An excellent teacher, with a proven track record in raising standards
- A natural leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Dedicated to improving learning and helping children to achieve their potential
- Committed to an inclusive approach, with the belief that all children can succeed and are driven to ensure consistent high expectations in all areas of school.
- An experienced and successful leader with a proven track record of improving outcomes for children across a year group or phase.
- Able to lead, challenge, motivate and inspire others.
- An excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff and the wider community
- Well organised and are solution focused.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are proud of their school
- A motivated staff team who are committed to continuing to build on the many strengths of the school
- A leadership team which is driven to offer the children the highest standards of teaching and learning and enrichment opportunities to develop the whole child.
- Supportive governors and parents/carers
- A strong commitment to continual professional development and career progression
- A welcoming ethos and a sense of community
Candidates are strongly encouraged to arrange an informal visit prior to applying Appointments with the Headteacher can be arranged by calling the school office on 0191 6432890 or via email at email@example.com
Closing date: 17th March 2022
Shortlisting date: 21st March 2022
Interview dates: 4th April & 5th April 2022
Whitehouse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
For an application pack please visit the school website or contact Mrs Julie Butler, School Business Manager on Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org