Pupil Progress/Attainment 2017-18 at Whitehouse Primary School.
In Nursery (2-3 year olds), on entry, we had 100% working below age related expectation upon admission from Sept 18 – our baseline upon entry is very low.0% were at the expected levels.94% were below age related expectations.6% were significantly below age related expectations. In Nursery (3-4 year olds) the baseline is very low upon entry: 0% are at the expected levels.84% are below age related expectations14% are significantly below age related expectationsThis year, the Reception work has been moderated against the Early Learning Goals by LA Moderators. Mrs Mann produced a wide variety of evidence – from SeeSaw to Learning Journeys. The Moderators have commented, in their report, on Mrs Mann’s “thorough knowledge of the children as well asthe enthusiasm and passion when talking about the children’s strengths.” We are pleased that:
70% have achieved a Good Level of Development (GLD) in Prime Areas of the EYFS.(60% last year)
National GLD is 71.6%. Whitehouse is ‘broadly in line with National expectations.’
- 82% have achieved a GLD in Listening and Attention.
- 76% achieved GLD in Understanding
- 88% achieved GLD in Speaking
- 76% achieved a GLD in Moving & Handling
- 88% achieved a GLD in Health & Self Care
- 82% achieved a GLD in Self Confidence & Self Awareness
- 82% achieved GLD in Managing Feelings & Behaviour
- 82% achieved GLD in Making Relationships
- 70% achieved a GLD in Reading
- 70% achieved a GLD in Writing
- 76% achieved a GLD in Number
- 76% achieved a GLD in Shape, Space & Measures
Again, we have increased our previous year by 10% for combined, due to the relentless dedication of the staff involved.